Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy New Year

I haven't update my blog for quite a long time ,its now 2008! I am so free now and tomorrow will be public holiday .So I got nothing to do and came in here to blog .


I should start from the 1st of Jan of this year .I celebrated new year and countdown at Shane's place .Chickenwings ,lamb ,pork and hotdogs for barbeque and free flow of pepsi and 7up are served.He also prepare his Spaghetti with orange sauce and duck breast .

Here are some pictures of that night ..

We took this picture after dinner in Shane's living room .

Again!the guy with the pillow owe me RM100 .

And these 2 at the backyard .

After the party ,I cant go back because of the flood so i left my car at Shane's place and follow Daniel's car back because he is driving his ATOS ,this car can float on water because the special amphibious design .This car used the Amphibious Transport X2 blueprint with Iron Curtain technology which the Allies used to defeat the Soviet union by transporting their Commando squad lead by Major Anod Susahnakejer from USA straight to the enemy's HQ in Russia .I guess that is why he didn't change his car when he came back this time .


1 Comments:

Blogger Loon said...

few more pounds, jeff can go bertanding in santaclaus wakil msia go to denmark everyyr

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home