Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Carlin & Sin Yi Wedding (Morning)

Their wedding was on 29th December 2007 .Since I am so free now ,so I started to blog and try to find some topic to blog about .Browsing my computer and found the pictures of my sister's wedding so I decided to blog about it .

I cant sleep on the night of 28th December 2007 ,i think i ate too much that night (BBQ Pork Rice + BBQ Pork & Crispy Pork Rice) .So I just roll around and message a bit .Couldn't sleep til 4am where the make up artist came to make up the Bride and my mom .So kiasu! 4am already must start make up for the wedding which is expected to start at 8:30am .Ppl make up 30 mins - 1hour already can look adobe-ed kaukau in real life but this one takes 4hours .I came out to pee and check the make-up session .Then i slept at 4:30am .

I woke up up at 7am ate meesua and wanted to bath but my aunt went to pangsai! DAMN IT!so I delay because the bathroom smell like Tabuan Jaya big rubbish bin .So end up I was late and everyone were late too .We took a few family photos before we left .My dad and sis used the wedding car ,and the transporter was my brother and my 2nd aunt as the umbrella girl .haha .My mom and aunt follow me to St. Faith Church at Kenyalang Park where the marriage will be held .

When I reach ,still have to wait for almost an hour for the church to fill up and then when its ready ,Carlin will inform the transporter to send the bride to the church?

When my sis arrived, my dad hand her over to Carlin and then the priest start the Fairytale story ..

I do ,you do? I do ,you do? i do too!

The witnesses witnessing what is supposed to be witnessed


Once all settled, time to go out


Show finished


Here are the bonus family photos taken outside the church before we went for our brunch ..


The Big Family Photo


The newly formed family photo.


1 Comments:

Blogger Loon said...

at last! got pics and less recipe liaw

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home