Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year !

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone !I started my CNY burning 2 x 2,000 heads and few traditional firecrackers at 12:00 am sharp until 12:30am .I am playing firecrackers alone this year because my brother and sister are not in Kuching and both my parents are sleeping .So i just played to syiok sendiri .After 12:30am everyone around my neighborhood stopped playing , and i went to bath and sleep .

The next morning ,my auntie woke me up and asked me to get ready to go visiting .


After visiting ,I came back home to resume my sleep to charge my energy for later .My friends came to my house at night while waiting for Shenton to return home because we planned to go to his house .While waiting for him ,Daniel and Gerard demonstrate how to get pawned in DoTA .

Daniel vs 5 Insanes and won! (No AI Map)

Gerard vs Henry D. Pogi AIs

We watched him play until quite late and then we left and went to Shenton's place . Here are some pictures I took at his place ..


t3h m3371n9! Shane caught doing the "Shane" again!

KeithKickAss.com! Yea,that's an ass he was trying to kick


Me and Andy Lau ,my best friend a.ka. Saint of Gambler .

Gollum found his precious ..


Just like Smeagol in Lord of The Ring ,we beat him up ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home