Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fakerpillar

Today ,after work I went to jog with my friend at Stutong Park again .Same as last time during the "Monkey Business" only both of us went because the rest cannot make it .He told me today we are going to be chased by the monkeys again .

We finished the 1.6 KM route and went to the 1 KM route ,we jogged until we reached the hut and I sat down .When I landed my hand on the chair ,I felt something hairy .It was a caterpillar..


Look something like that!

When I looked at my middle finger , I saw all the hairs pierced into my finger . 2 old men came and talked to me about their experience with "Ulat Bulu" in their kampung . They advised me to go find a Malay doctor .They said its poisonous and might swollen and amputate my finger if it get more serious .Then I pluck off the hair one by one until left the small and tiny hairs stuck on my finger .I cant see it nor pluck it off so I gave up and resume my jog .

When I reached home , I melted the candle and poured it's wax on my finger and hope I can pluck off the small hair with it when I pull the harden wax up.Don't know whether its gonna work a not .Went to dinner after that ,when I came home I googled caterpillar for Its picture to post in this update and I read this on wikipedia.com :-A 22-year old woman died in 2007, "ten days after stepping barefoot on five caterpillars while on a trip to northeastern Peru" . SEI LO...but nehmind! I am 20 and THIS IS MALAYSIA!

As conclusion , things will go bad If both of us went to jog without the rest and no monkey business today .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home