Saturday, July 26, 2008

Monkey Business

Went to jogging yesterday at Stutong with my friend .We jogged for 1km only and finally reached the 500 m route and then saw a group of jackasses which look like this ,

Animal : Monkey ,Species : Jackass ,Type : Boss

Around 10+ of the jackasses jumped back into the forest and left their big boss alone .I thought its going to jump back to the forest like the rest but this one is different ,he ran at me , I thought its going to stop when it approach near us but then as it get closer ,this mother jackass show off its jaw and rush 200kmph at me like zergling (after Metabolic Boost Upgrade) from Starcraft .I afraid its going to grab and bite my balls so I ran 201kmph for 1/2 of the track non stop with my friend with that jackass chasing me and not feeling tired at all .When we almost arrive at the hut nearby ,luckily it stop chasing us ,thats when i felt my tiredness and exhausted .Spoiled my day because we just arrived with full stamina and planned to jog non stop but met that ass when we just jogged for 1km .After what happened ,I no longer have the energy to run .We went back to the place we got chased again and the whole group were on top of the tree waiting for us .

So ,we took another route and came back to the hut and dared each other to go back to the jackass territory .When I reach that place ,it felt like World War 2 ..any sound I heard ,I will look 360 degree around me .hahaha ,damn kick .After I reached the finish line ,I felt so relieve and fear is not a factor to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home