Friday, February 15, 2008

2nd Day of Chinese New Year

I went to Jonathan's house at 1pm .When I reached there ,non of my friends were there ,so I ate my lunch at his place then we went to Chiao's open house for lunch .Since I had lunch at Jonathan's place already ,I just drank plain water and play "Spin the cups" with my friends .A lot of greenians were at his place and we took a big group photo at his place ..

Ex-Greenians with an elephant .

After that ,we went back to Jonathan's house .I played Taiti (Big2) and learned to play Mahjong until night time .Some of them went back early .We went to BDC Siang Siang for dinner after Mahjong .

I came back after that to bath and rest .Later that night Jonathan and Shane came to my house to play Starcraft .We LAN and hamachi with Jeff versus computers .



1 Comments:

Blogger Loon said...

happy CNY !

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home