Monday, May 04, 2009

To Glenelg!

After we reached city, we planned to go Glenelg because they wanted to show me Adelaide Tram and called me sakai. The tram is slow and have to stop for 15 stations before reaching our destination.
When we reached Glenelg, it was cold and I went to pee while these 2 warming up the bench for me to sit.

Benchwarmers!

We walked to the beach later on. I took a few photos there as usual because I am a tourist.


Mysterious Guy in Black

Neo from Matrix

wendy: yay,I got a camera

The Monk scanning the area for ghosts..

My Good Friends in Adelaide

Our faces were like .. xD , :0 , D , :D

Getting Dark

What the.........

We saw 3 Ghosts! So we wiped them off again as usual. The Mayor of Glenelg then reward us with $15,000 which the monk said "NO!". So, they gave me a palm tree which I used to smack his head.

Har Har!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beebell said...

we warmed the bench for you, you din even sit after that!
wasted our effort only! :p

ooo.. matrix. i like :)

oh and now you can safely say, you're not sakai anymore! lol

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Pin said...

Yea! at first I was sakai cause the tram was so slow and stop on traffic light..

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home