Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter In Adelaide

During the long weekend (Easter), I get the chance to meet my cousins, Tien Shan and Sharlene when they came home for the long weekend.

On Sunday, Uncle Richard and me went to Hahndorf, a German Village in Adelaide after dropping Aunty Susan at an Easter Fair selling Girls stuff (according to what Uncle Richard said). Uncle Richard just drive pass the village and said this town sell stuff for girls only and stopped in the middle of the town so I can walk around and take pictures. After that,we went to grabbed some smoked salami.

Uncle Richard with Red Tree

My turn

Too bright


Posing by the pole

Flower and the Bright Sun

Salami Shop

Same shop, different spot

No idea what to say..

Caught taking picture

Finally, a shaded spot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home