Tuesday, February 17, 2009

4th Day of Chinese New Year

4th Day of Chinese New Year ,I got a wake up call from my friend .They all were having their breakfast at 3rd mile ,so I straigth away brushed my teeth and showered .Then I went to meet up with them at 3rd mile and had my breakfast .I was the latest ,but don't blame me ! The moment I received the wake up call ,I was still on bed ! Anyway , they were nothing nice left to eat at that place as most of the stalls were closed for chinese new year or because it's already too late .haha . So I just ate random food for my breakfast .

After breakfast , we went to visit Jonah .Actually ,we wanted to play his Nintendo Wii .A lot of us went and theres only 2 controllers !So the rest got nothing to do and play with the Cockfeathered-Coins .Some play with the piano while the sick guy sleep in the tuition room .

We went to Kricia Bomb's house after that and took a few photos with his D70 right ?

Jeremy offered me orange to smell my foot .

In the end , he get to smell all the foots .

Perverted eyes .

Random Pose

Group Photo

Wannabes !

What the!? Wui Jie blocked me!

So Wui Jie got whacked so hard Shane flew away to China .

Shane returned from China . He must've met Chun Li there .

I went back around 5:30 pm because I have to join my dad for his Classmates Reunion Dinner .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home