Monday, January 05, 2009

Random Pictures

These are photos taken when my brother came back to Kuching for holiday ..

ALL YOU CAN EAT (BUFFET) STEAMBOAT

I don't know the name of the place but its located near my house .Yea ,its all-you-can-eat but I didnt eat much here because theres nothing nice to eat here and the waiters are exactly like zombies here. When you call them ,they just stare at you .

LING LOOOONG AT JALAN SONG .(Loon ,EE ,Irene ,Ma ,Pa)

Chinese Seafooooood Restaurant! I like the food here ,not all-you-can-eat but they serve what I like to eat!
DINNER

Taking photos at Taman Friendster ..

LOON ,ME, AND MA

THOSE GUYS UNDER THE ROOF GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS

Underage pictures ..

MY GRAND NEPHEW..haha

DVD FOR SALE

NOOBCOMP

CALL OF DUTY !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home