Saturday, August 30, 2008

Force Impulse SD (GUNDAM SEED)

Went to teh Spring last week to check out their Toys and Anime Convention .It's quite small but there were Gundam Figurine and animebabes figurines display .The Gundam Figurine looks really cool especially the Aile Strike from Gundam Seed .I feel like building after saw the figurines but I scare I am going to break and ruin it so I bought the SD Figurines to try first .I found its very fun to cut and assemble all the parts .So this is going to be my new hobby other than Jokerizing my own face haha .Here are the picture of my Force Impulse SD ..

Force Impulse with Beam Rifle and Mobile Shield

Again with same Armament ..

Force Impulse with Vajra Beam Saber and Mobile Shield

Same Armament ,Different view

Its quite nice after completing it ,but I don't think its complete yet cause I haven paint the lines (Panelling or what..) on it and also the Vajra Beam Saber (the white stick suppose to be red like Darth Vader's Lightsaber. This SD look a lot nicer compare to the rest .I bought Destiny SD too and already completed its body ,haven complete it's wing ,armament and painting only .Gonna put the building on hold cause I would surely crave for another one if i complete it .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.

It's always helpful to read articles from other writers and practice a little something from other sites.

Here is my homepage What is X-RayTechnician

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home