Monday, January 05, 2009

Paintball

I went to Paintball at Pasir Pandak on the 27th December 2008 with Edward ,Shane ,Jonathan ,my brother (Loon) and his friend (Daryl) .It is a nice place for real life shooting game because of the jungle field .Its really fun to play inside the jungle and pretend its guerrilla warfare ..haha .The part I don't like about playing during that day was that I am using a lousy marker (gun) while the rich players used their own customized guns .The outcome of the game was like World War 2 vs World War 3 .Here is the picture my friend took after the game..

EDWARD AND ME

I am planning to play here again when everyone is back !Its really fun ,and no automatic/customized markers !

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

after CNY ! lets go!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK! gonna ask everyone i know to go after cny.. wakaka

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will b the official cameraman then

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home