Thursday, December 04, 2008

Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

CALL OF DUTY 4 : MODERN WARFARE

This is how a First Person Shooting Game for a high-end computer suppose to be ! I started to play the Single Player (Mission) for this game today after playing the Multiplayers in Garena for quite sometime .The Single Player mode is really cool ,real and fun ! You get to play the role of 'Soap' MacTavish ,Sergeant Paul Jackson ,Lieutenant Price and at one part ,you get to control the AC-130 Gunship shooting enemies from the air with gatling guns and cannons . The fun part for this game is when you get to stealth and snipe down the enemies .The gameplay and story is very interesting and fun that I am addicted to it and finish this game in 1 day time .The story is quite short and might going to play this game again next time because I unlocked all the missions and I get to choose the mission I want to play again .hehe ,I like the sniping mission when you get to play the role of Lieutenant Price .The Graphic for this game is really beautiful! It really create the war and combat environment for this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home