Friday, February 13, 2009

3rd of Chinese New Year 2009

On the 3rd day of Chinese New Year ,I started my journey visiting my cousin's house .Had my brunch there and started drinking a few cans of beer .After that ,I went to visit my other cousin's house .Here is the pic taken at my cousin's house ..

Brother's friend ,Sehku ,Edward and Red shirt guy

I went to Wendy's house at 3 pm and the rest of my friends came a few minutes later .After that ,we went to each other house again like last year . If I am not mistaken ,It started from Wendy's to Hazel's to Shane's to Chiao's to Wui Jie's to Benny's to my place to Daniel's and Jeremy's .I only have the pictures taken at my house .

Group photo A

Group Photo B

Wannabes!

Smile~!

I almost had gastric because for the whole day I drank alcohol and ate around 5 sticks of satay and a plate of rice .After visiting Daniel , we went to Jeremy's house and luckily his mom was nice enough to prepare supper for all of us .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home