Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Perth 4

I went to Mandurah to overnight with Carlin and my sis. There was a festival there and firework display during that night. It was quite crowded and a lot of scamming booth there. The weather was really terribly hot and dry! I had to wear jacket on that hot day to protect my skin from the sun. Here are some of the photos taken on that day..

Wow..Blue river


Ball sucking clowns


Terminator riding bike


My pet, Big Giant Green Kryptonite Smiling Peaceful Lizardlike Dragon


The World Most Poisonous Snake


She said "This guy is going to be the next Crocodile Hunter!"

Joker

I met Joker later that day, he wanted to suicide because Batman kicked his ass again. So, I told him I can get Batman for him because I think Batman is going to be a pain in the ass for me after Superman failed to stopped me from using kryptonite.

After that, I went to my boat and start searching for Batman.

My boat, HOT SHOT
As usual, when I am free with my kryptonite island deployed, he is not going to give up until he capture me.. LOOK!

Its a bird!

Its a rempit?

ITS SUPERMAN!

I really hate it when Superman keeps trying to stop me. So, I plan to capture him with my HOT SHOT boat. I sent my Big Giant Green Kryptonite Smiling Peaceful Lizardlike Dragon to go after Superman. Out of nowhere, Batman came to rescue Superman with his bike.

Batman flying into action to save Superman

Unfortunately, Batman hit Superman in the air and both of them fell into the river. So ,I captured both of them .

Superman and Batman got tied up by kryptonite ropes
Once again, Superman failed to stop me. This time I captured Batman along, its like..

Shooting 2 Birds with one camera

After that, we went to Italian Restaurant for lunch, I had Bacon Lettuce Tomato Sandwich. After lunch, we meet up with Lenny and his family and then we went to Uncle Doc's house at Mandurah.

We played Ping Pong there.

Mandurah Open - Mother Cup

Thats the first time I play ping pong and I learned how to use the ping pong racket. After the match, I went up and slept on the couch.

I took a bath after I woke up and we went out for dinner.

The Bridge

What....Ever~~

Waiting for our dinner..

Photo 1

Photo 2


Guess what I ordered for dinner?

Fish and Chips!
Fish and Chips also..

Firework display from my island at 9 pm to celebrate the capture of Superman

Police came to ask me whether I saw Superman or Batman, I told them I am just a tourist and I have no idea the whereabout of those two. So, they let me go.

Police Car

We went for a walk at the festival after dinner but decided to head back home because the street was full of drunk youngsters and cops were everywhere. We played Texas HoldEm Poker until quite late. I went to explore the secret staircase of the house which lead to another dimension when everyone went to bed. After that, I went to sleep.

Woke up the next day and started playing Point Blank, Playstation game. After that, we went to shopping mall for lunch. Walked around the mall looking for poker chips. We went to the festival and sat down by the lake taking pictures.

We went to dinner after that..

Tasting tea

Dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home