Friday, March 06, 2009

Perth

I arrived in Perth at 7:00 am. Uncle Doc(Carlin's Uncle) fetch us from the airport. When we reached the apartment, we were exhausted because of Air Asia Ducking Fesigned seat !No one can sleep in the plane except for Shenton. Lucky for him, I forgot to take picture of him sleeping. After unpacking my stuffs, I straigth away had my beauty nap for a few hours until my sister woke me up and we went out to shop for my stuffs.

After shopping ,we went to Uncle Doc house and meet up with Lenny(Carlin's cousin) and the rest of the family. After that, we went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner.


My first dinner .
27/02/09 - After almost a week here, I followed Carlin's to his company's event for free pizzas and free drinks. We started eating pizza around 6 pm until night time. My sister joined us after her work.
Free pizzas and drinks .
28/02/09 - We went to Harbour Town for shopping. I bought my jacket for the cold weather here. We saw this cool glasses and tried it. After wearing it, I became wiser.
The Matrix
01/03/09 - We went to Fremantle for Fish and Chips at Cicerello's.
Pose before eat
Japanese Beer
I found a kryptonite inside one of the chips.
Finding a nice spot to deploy my island with the kryptonite.
Doing survey for spot to setup my island.
Thats the spot.
Yea, right there!
After that, I threw the kryptonite into the sea and rocks came out of the water.
It works just like in Superman Return!
Standing on my island !
WAKAKA!
Tourists came to visit my island.
Me and Carlin
Posers

Somebody Save me~~

Its a bird! Its a plane! Obviously, Its Superman! duh~

Lightning Hammer Stone Kick of the Mighty Mountain King
After showing Superman my new kick, he was so scared and flew away and promised not to stop me like how he stopped Lex Luthor creating his own islands with kryptonites.
The view of my island

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home