Wednesday, February 18, 2009

14th Day of Chinese New Year

Woke up early on the 14th day of Chinese New Year to buy the ingredients for barbeque later that night .I called Shenton and then went to his house ,he drove me to Stutong to buy chicken wings and then to Jeffrey's house to marinate it .

After that , we went home and I follow Dee ,Loon ,Carlin and Carebear to sauna/jacuzzi/steam at Riverine .Its really a nice place to hang out and sweat .Here are the pictures taken in there ..

Beer in Jacuzzi after sauna .

Posing

The steam room here is really effective ,this is the before and after picture of my brother .

Before

After (20 Minutes)

After that ,we went to Song Kheng Hai for Fried Bee Hoon and Belacan Bee Hoon .Went home after that and get ready for family dinner with Cindy's mom at Satok bridge .Here is the picture taken there ..

Loon ,Irene ,Carebear ,Carlin ,Dee ,Blackshirtguy ,Ma

Pa ,Irene ,Carebear ,Carlin ,Dee ,Blackshirtguy ,Ma

Carlin ,Dee ,Kid

I went to Shenton's place at 8:30 pm for barbecue . We barbecued chicken wings ,hotdogs and porks ! with honey .

Barbecue Pit

Barbecue Pig

Group Photo A

Group Photo B


B.F.F.

Most of them went back at midnight because of curfew .So we decide to clean up and went back .If only I have curfew ,I wont be cleaning the Barbecue pit !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home