Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last Day in Adelaide

The last day before the day I left, I woke early in the morning, it was so cold the bed I slept on charged up its magnetic field and suck me on the bed. I had to force myself up and bath. After that, I thought I was late because I am suppose to meet the Tukia at Hungry Jack. So, after I bathed, I went out and skipped breakfast. Walking to the bus stop was very cold and emo. I tried to call and wake the Tukia up but failed miserably! (If you know who you are and asked me how come you are tukia, this is the proof =D hoho). I tried to call for a few more times in the bus and asked the Sand Creature about the plan. Unfortunately, Sand Creature cannot make in for the journey on that day. She have to finish her assignment and work at night.
After I reached city, I went for a walk around Rundle Mall while waiting for Wendy because she missed her bus and said her housemates using the bathroom which later she told me the truth that she overslept. So, we went to Hungry Jack and I ordered the same meal again.
After I ate she told me, she's going to have lunch with Jacinta. If I knew they were going for lunch I wont eat the same Hungry Jack meal again. We went to the Uni and met up with Jacinta and went to a food court for their lunch.
When they finished eating, I followed them to the Uni's library. Jacinta was kind enough to lend me her laptop to check my abandon facebook. Then Sze Ching called and told us he is at the back gate with Chin Howe waiting for us.
So, I though we are suppose to leave and meet up with Sze Ching already but Wendy met her friends, and chit-chat for few minutes, after that she met another friend again and chit-chat part 2. She is very famous in the Uni. I felt very proud when everyone looked at me walking with her....NOT! In my mind was .. "Why don't you intro me to your girlfriends?...Mother" haha..
After meeting up with horse and monk, we planned to watch Fast and Furious 4. So, the monk grabbed his iPhone out and checked the time for the movie. Its around 3pm if I am not mistaken. Since the Cinema is in Marion which is after my Aunty's House, I asked Sze Ching to dropped me there because I wanted to change my pants. I was wearing short pants because I though we are going to the beach.
We went to Marion after that and bought our movie tickets. While waiting for the movie, we do a little bit of window shopping. Then into cinema for Fast and Furious 4.
After the movie, we did our 2nd round of window shopping before heading to city for soosee in Sushi Train.
Eating
After our meal.
Inside the car. Someone was full and sleepy already...
After dinner, we went to the beach for Emo Session..


Emo Gang, too cool to look at the camera
Emo Leader
We went down to the sand after that and walked on the icy cold water. Its quite nice to walked on the water listening to emo song. Sze Ching and Chin Howe wore shoes so too bad.
I walked to the other end of the beach and sat down to emo all night long before leaving.
After beach, we went back city for beers at Belgian Bar.

A famous picture spoiler walked pass.


So we took another one.

After the beer, we went out and took the last 2 pictures before Sze Ching sent me home.

Picture without Jacinta

Jacintaless Picture

Too bad Jacinta cannot make it that day, it was a fun journey..hmm maybe its fun because you were not there? I don't know.. hahaha! JK

11 Comments:

Anonymous wendy said...

eh i didn't lie okay!!i overslept and housemate was using the toiletlah! -_-

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Mother said...

I didnt say u lie! hahaha. I believe you okay! so kiasu one..

3:47 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

wow..so fun!!
macam got 48 hours lidat lol

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

What 48 hours?

1:01 PM  
Blogger PC said...

Hahahaha!

TUKIAA !! so cute! LOL

5:27 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

oh..noma,u guys went to so many places and did so many things in a day's time! niceee
eh i also wanna have emo session with u guys!lol

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

Shouldve went Damai Beach during cny. Emo session is nice =D but with friends around the emo athmosphere is not there

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Mother said...

tukia.. cute right? someone just dun appreciate the name and still cry and ask me why I call her names.. so ungrateful

1:49 AM  
Blogger hazel said...

lol! yeaa damai..haha wengy!! =p
the last photo is really nice la, u guys look like pro models..can be an advertisement for jeans or sumthing?? HAHA

6:11 PM  
Blogger Beebell said...

you jus have to rub it in huhhhh??
i bet it'll be ten times more fun with me there. right right?
i know you know la. hahaa :)

i wanna go to the beach for emo session too =p

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

I dunno. I cant compare the atmosphere u being there or not because u were not there that night! hahaha

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home