Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Weekend in Perth

We went to buy groceries last Saturday and saw this cool black tiger slippers.

Rawr!!

After groceries we went to lunch with Uncle Doc. We had dim sum and after lunch, my sis ask me whether want to make investment in skimcepatkaya. So, I just joined and invested $7.50.
Lotterywest!
After buying my ticket, we went to Uncle Doc house. I played the Play Station 3 for the first time! Played Grand Theft Auto 4. Its too realistic with the physic engine so kinda hard to play. Then I played FIFA 200x.
The next day, we went fishing at Lancelin. I had to wake up at 8:30am, ate a toast and Lenny and his family arrived at 9am. After bath and breakfast, we went to Lancelin. I had a minor headache because I dont have enough sleep. I slept a bit in the car.
Lancelin Beach
I caught something!
Hah! Its you!
I caught that fish so I used it as bait for another fish.
I caught something big!
Pulling it with all my strength
Splash! and it came out! Guess what! Its a...
MERMAID!
Its a mermaid! I kept her and name her Ariel!

Ariel! here I come~!!
Photo before we left
We went home and took a shower. After that we went to Lenny's house and picked them up and head to South Ocean for dinner.
After dinner we went home and checked my Lotterywest ticket..
This is my ticket, 20th line is censored!
We compare the numbers on the ticket with the draw 1 by 1 until line 20th! When I smiled widely =D..

So the next day, I took a bus to Perth Bus Station and saw a lotterywest banner, I just walked in and gave them the ticket and the cashier said " Yeap, you won!"

Neh neh neh neh neh~! Censored
This is my first time buying and first time winning =D..

12 Comments:

Blogger k i F said...

how much u win!! haha

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Mother said...

cannot tell!wakaka

11:21 AM  
Blogger Beebell said...

how much how much?
i'm guessing.. 300! :D

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

Not even close Jacinta! Nice try!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Beebell said...

hmmm it looks like something with 3 figures. yea yea?? :)

2:44 AM  
Anonymous kiF said...

look like 20k!! -_-

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Mother said...

jackpot where got 3 figure one!? hahaha.. I am gonna put into my saving and get interest..=D

12:33 PM  
Anonymous countloon said...

if he wins that much, he will b going back kch now and go back perth again later

12:08 PM  
Anonymous countloon said...

i guess it's 400 AUD

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

I cant leave australia now.. I have to be here until my student visa is granted

4:18 PM  
Blogger Beebell said...

no 3 figures mer?
then normally how much le?

why have to wait for your student visa?
can do your student visa back home no?
cheaper some more le. on medical checkup. MUCH cheaper.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

Its too late, I already got it

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home