Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sorrento Quay and Dog Beach

After I came back to Perth, I get the chance to meet Carlin's best friends, Kelvin and his fiance Sarah. We spent one of the weekend BBQ at Sorrento Quay. That beach was clean and nice for picnic/sunbathing.
The wind was strong that I float
The wind blew us to Jong's Crocodile Farm
Unfortunately, after we ate, we decided to go to dog beach at Hilary for sunbathing. The rest sunbathed and sat down looking at dogs and the smell of dogs while I am emo-ing at the beach again..

Every night in my dreams I see you. I feel you. That is how I know you go on.

Playing with dogs

The Beach Gang

4 Comments:

Blogger hazel said...

pin! tat day i wished pn.poh happy teacher's day...she still rmbs u! HAHA

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

how u wish her? she using fb too? U 2 talk about me isit?

5:37 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

lol! i sms her. cia told me it was teacher's day or else i dunno also. then i realised i have her number ma..
yea i mentioned ur name, cia's and bryan's dia cakap dia masih ingat u all HAHA

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

Why mention my name? nth to talk about isit

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home