Friday, May 29, 2009

Jailed!

I went to prison on 27th May 2009 after Superman, Batman, Watchmen, X-Men, Transformer and Spiderman teamed up on an operation to capture me for creating island with kryptonite. I heard a lot of ghost stories about how haunted this prison is. Since I am going to this prison, I might as well explore and hunt for ghost to check whether the stories are real or not.

Fremantle Prison

I am going to jail =~(

Someone please bail me out! k?

Taking my picture before going in

I am waiting for the prison officer to call my name

I was waiting for hours there alone except for 1 cameraman and a big giant officer.

Alone in the Dark

After waiting for hours, they called me and I went to choose the size of my uniform.

My uniform

Waiting to be strip and search

I am going in

These are the most haunted place in the prison and we took a photo of the area hoping to see a ghost in the pictures but nothing appear.

Photo 1

Can you see me? I am going to my cell

This is the view outside of my cell

After reaching my cell, the officer pushed me into my cell, so I stared at him and remember his face. Beware,I am going to kill you,your family and made them into bolognaise sauce when I am out!

I'll kill you mate!

Let me outta here already! I am serious!

The warden came, and asked me "Why so serious!???". I was like, "cause I am gonna kill you? duhhh".

I gave up after that

Starting to day dream

Day dreaming about my wedding and my future wife

I went to the chapel to pray and I saw this girl..
I asked her about my future and she said "You have no future in here!". So, I was pissed and gave her a Stone Cold Stunner. Later on, the warden told me that the girl I talked to suffered mental illness because she was possessed by 6 inmates so far. She cant leave the prison or else the "thing" will follow her and disturb her if she dare to leave the prison.
My Family came to visit me

My Sis cried and told me she gained another 7kg when I was away!
I gave her the cheque and asked her to bail me out with my lottery winning.
I am free to go!
Thats where my lottery money went! Just because I created an island with kryptonite. And Fremantle Prison ghost stories? Its just stories~ and fear is not a factor to me again!

3 Comments:

Blogger hazel said...

HAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Mother said...

whats so funny?

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Sis said...

Your cheque bounced.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home