Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pretty Fked Timetable

Its been a while since I last update this brog.. So, seeing nothing new in my blog for so long, I decided to update it.

Last week was my SCU ( Star Craft University) orientation. The orientation was from 1pm-4pm on Monday to Thursday. During the orientation, I met a few news students like myself from other country (Indonesia, Korea, Switzerland and Brazil). I dont have any pictures for the orientation because I did not bring my camera or else I would be the only one with digital camera in the room and look like a wannabe photography student.

Nothing happen on the first day of the orientation as you know, its my first day in that place with groups of unknown faces from around the world. Knowing that I am the "shy" type, I would just keep quiet and listen to whatever the staffs were talking.

The second day, I met new friends and went to get my uniform because we need to wear uniform to class everyday. The timetable for my course were pretty fked! Class everyday from 1-5pm. WTF! I fking wanted to change to morning class after realizing that there are also morning class available for my course but unfortunately, they are no spot anymore. No wonder they doesnt show me the timetable and told me that the timetable are not available when I first enquire for the course there. With this kind of timetable, it is very hard to find part-time job, because it is so the fking alang-alang, knnmcb!

The third day, still the same, presentations from medibank,anz bank, hostplus and the staffs telling that they will try their best to be helpful and assist the students. End of the third day, I went to take photo for my Student ID, and the camera screwed up. They asked me to take it the next day.

The fourth day, after orientation, I got my text books and I went to take the photos again, the lady said they cant take my photo with that camera. Everyone can except me! So, I have to go to reception to my student photo with a small digicam.

The next week of last week which happen to be this week, is my first class. When I went in my class, non of the students in my class were from the orientation. All of these students are stuck in the afternoon class. Most of them wanted to go for morning but morning class is full. So, all those students I met during the orientation were mostly Cert 3 Students. I tried to request for morning class for a few times but failed. The lecturer said the morning class were packed and some students have to sit on the floor and the lecturer's table. Well, I dont know whether if it is true a not. Ah well, they were not so helpful after all!

16 Comments:

Blogger Beebell said...

haha poor thing. have fun at uni! =)

11:12 PM  
Anonymous PC said...

hahaha.. selamat balik ke kelas! =D

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

Its not a uni! Its a school! where students wear uniform and go classes every fking day!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Beebell said...

hahahahah sorry lorrr.
have fun at your having-to-wear-uniform class! =)
uniform sounds.. fun! seriously. hahahaha.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous kiF said...

You should take picture of your uniform ma at least.. Haha.. Happy Studying..! So lucky you can go Perth and study.. :( I can only come to visit.. Which is I duno when.. Blergh...

8:53 AM  
Blogger Shane said...

fuh ur school sounds syok eh hahhahaa...update more wei lolz

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Mother said...

Its not syok! I see the books and the timetable stress already! Haven start class last week already stress. Fck..Its so school!

11:45 AM  
Blogger ViviaN said...

school....got homework..?

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

Got! Homework write essay titled "aku sebiji bola"

9:34 PM  
Blogger Beebell said...

haha yeaaaaa upload pics of your uniform le. it's been ages since i wear one.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

Its just "executive suit" only. Nothing much.. Not the whiteshirt with dark green pants, that is oldskool!

10:30 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

pin!! watcha studying?? why got uniform one??

11:56 PM  
Blogger wendy said...

old school sounds good. ahahaha

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Mother said...

I am studying to wear uniform.. wendy, u go try to wear ur oldschool uniform in adelaide, hahahha!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous wendy said...

lol siao tapo, mine dont need uniform ok. hahaha but i wish had uniform. no need to worry what to wear everyday loll

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

Oh, you should wear ur GRSS uniform go your uni, no 1 will know thats school uniform except for msian students. Who ask u change ur clothes like you change your mind? =p I wish mine dont need uniform, I can wear tshirt and jean only..simple and easy

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home