Saturday, August 15, 2009

Black Forest

This is an update about me in case any of you suddenly bump on me and does not recognize me. Before I let you see what I have become, I will refresh the way I am before I changed..

After I left home, I lived in a farm and became a farmer. I woke up every morning, feeding pigs and planting grapes and raspberries.

Me feeding tukia

One day, a meteor hit earth and I picked up a piece of the meteor rock. That rock was kryptonite and I used it to create an island in Perth.

After creating the island, Superman was after me, so I ran away to Adelaide. I got lost there and found a few friends and then started my Journey to the West.

Ghost Hunting in Adelaide

After my one month journey to the west, we found a giant eagle nest.The eagle was nice enough to give me a ride on it and fly me back to west. I was the only one who managed to reach West while the rest of my friends stuck in South.

When the eagle flew into Western State, it let go of me. I have to dive in the air 50km above sea level mmkay..

Leap of Death

Luckily I landed in the ocean, so I swam to the nearby island and build myself a hut. I have to fish everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Fishing

I managed to kill a few beast that attacked me at the island. One of the beast was a black sabretooth tiger. I killed it with my barehands and cut of its paw and skin to make a shoe for myself.

Black Sabretooth Tiger Shoes (+506 HP,+56 Str, +37 Agi, Skill: Berserk)

After few weeks living like Robinson Crusoe, the United Superheroes found me and captured me. I was sent into prison for creating an island with Kryptonite.

Jailed for creating Krytonite Island

Everyday in jail, I pray they will release me and let me go free.

Praying

After spending a long time in jail, I lost count of the years I spent in jail, they finally released me and this is how I looked like now after jail..

Black Forest

At first, I didnt realised that my hair was so long. After I compared this picture with my old pictures, I can see the difference now. hahaha, it made me laugh when I look at it.

15 Comments:

Anonymous countloon said...

u look like super beng now

8:13 AM  
Blogger Pin said...

I didnt dye my hair

4:12 PM  
Anonymous countloon said...

if u dye, u will look like typical abeng, not super

6:03 PM  
Anonymous kiF said...

LOL! so long

7:45 PM  
Anonymous PC said...

whuaahh... u look HOTTTT in the last picture !! like those taiwanese boys lidat ! Hahahahhahaha

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

if i dye yellow i will look like cloud every morning i wake up.

Kif is not long,its thick only

Those taiwanese hair is doremi from left to right or right to left 1 la.. emo hairstyle.

8:27 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

oooo...i see JAY CHOU!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

Where? In kl isit?

9:03 PM  
Blogger Beebell said...

hahaha your hair is so LONG nowww!!
now i see the resemblance of you and jay chou. hahahahha =p

9:38 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

tan pin = jay chou look-alike

hipotesis diterima. LOL!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

hahaha, that guy? So long didnt hear his name already

2:02 AM  
Anonymous kiF said...

go karaoke liaw.. sing ur tui hou... Hahaha... u planning to keep ur hair isit?

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Mother said...

Jac/hazel - Why him? Compare me with brad pitt la!

I cut already! but i think i will look like that again when i go back

10:47 AM  
Blogger Beebell said...

brad pitt? hahahhaa he's OLD lor =p

show your new hair cutttt! =))

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

I dont think i need to show my hair cut now cause it look the same as the 1st pic when i am feeding the piglet..

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home