Thursday, January 14, 2010

Balik Kampungzzz

I went back to Kuching on the 30th December 2009 for a 2 weeks holiday which obviously is never enough! Carlin and Dee sent me to airport early morning that day, not to forget Yogi who cried all the way to airport. After check-in, I went to red rooster for a burger and the cashier happen to be one of my classmate and he tried to do magic by reducing the meal price to $0 but I just gave him the amount because I don't want him to get in trouble. After my meal, went to wait for my flight, board and sat beside the window because I was earlier than the passenger who is suppose to sit beside the window. The passenger happen to be a small kid and theres nothing he can about me sitting on his seat except for releasing smelly sour breath for the 5 hours trip in the flight, fcuk!

After reaching KL, I went to grab Bailey from the duty free store and waited 5 hours for my flight back to Kuching. I had dilluted-sambal nasi lemak and machine-made teh tarik for lunch. After lunch, I went to walk around and reliased that my passport was not with me. So, I rushed back to the place I had lunch and luckily they found my passport. After that, I went to sat infront of the departure board waiting for the counter to open.

After check-in, the stupid flight delay for 20 minutes. When the flight arrived, they let the passenger board the flight first and everyone waited in the flight for another 40minutes before the flight start moving. So, the flight actually delay for 1 hour and I reached Kuching 1 hour later and Jonat and Wendy have to wait for extra 1 hour! hehe, not my fault!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home