Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kuching 1st Day

The moment the flight landed on Kuching International Airport, I felt very happy and wonder if theres anyone waiting for me! haha! After collecting luggage, there was no one waiting for me and I found Jonat car and he told me Wendy was waiting for me which soon we found out she was waiting at the Domestic Arrival (within Sarawak) for Santa Clause or dunnowho.

Jonat drove me home to unload my luggage and we straigth away went to Crown Square for dinner. I wanted to order "mueh mueh" but they already finished so had to order some weird chicken rice. After dinner, Wendy had to go back her sister's birthday and I called Loong to come over for Karaoke session. Later on, Hazel, Loong and Wendy came late to joined us and we sang all night long.


Muka Kuat Syiok~!

J-Weezy solo

OMG, he can sing

If you smell what the rock is cooking

Chinese singing chinese song

Should be singing Tong Hua?

My turn

Spot the bulb

Not wide enough

Keith looking very hiaw

Group Picture 1

Group picture 2 (Wendy : Sorry my cap blocked your face =( )

Can you spot Wendy?

Pause the song and posing la!

2 Comments:

Blogger hazel said...

haha! at last, an update! =) hope ur not missing home too much!

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Mother said...

Yea, cause too bored

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home