Monday, January 18, 2010

Kuching 2nd Day

After waking up from shouting and screaming the night before, I went to fetch Keith and Bomb. Of course, I bathed and brushed my teeth before that. After fetching them, we went to kolomee at Ah Tongzz. I walked to Mycom to asked Loong to join us for lunch and Jeff's dad was also there so he joined us for kolomee too.

After lunch, we went to Mycom for Street Fighter session and then planned for our New Year's Eve parteh. We discuss about what to buy. Before we went to shop Bomb called Wendy and Hazel to ask whether they want to join us and as usual Wendy say "Sorry (caller's name), wa beh tang because wa (reasons/excuses). Next time la ok?". So, we went to Hazel's house and then Bomb called Santubomb Resort and booked a room there for the weekend.

We went to Spring's Takiong to look for ingredients and they did not sell what I am looking for so we left and went to Choice Premier. I wanted to make thick Roasted Pork but they only sell small part and sliced pork (no one ask you to cut lah! kehpo). I had hard time looking for cream and bacon to cook carbonara and I realize I don't have any white wine too so I decided to make simple hotdog bun and tapau satay. Before sending everyone back so they can make-up, we went to Tabuan Laru and I bought 1 crate of Heineken and soft drinks.

After sending them home, I went to Mycom to continue Street Fighter and then bought the Rumblepad 2 so I can play Street Fighter at home later on. Afther that, I went to fetch Keith and Bomb after they finished bathing and make up. We went to Hui Sing to tapau Pork Satay.

When I reached home, I start preparing the foods and chill the beer. In the end, Wendy and Bomb helped me to cut the onion and Shane roast his chicken and I went to take a shower. The rest joined later on and of course we took pictures and videos that night.

Drink of the day

Heineken

Bailey, Bacardi, Absolut Peach and Jack Daniel

Different Angle

Again...

Face too cool for the camera

Face too cool for the cam 2

The Group Picture before everyone lost concious

Take 2

Students for Street Fighter 4 lesson

Grand Opening of Texas Holdem Poker Chips

Shame! Your turn la!

OMG!ICCC!

Damn sissy spoil the pic

Whatever happen later on, I record in videos instead of pictures.hohoho. We were too blur to continue with Monopoly so we keep it and start our bullshit GG session. Michelle joined our GG session later on that morning.

Shane doing the shane (2010)

Happy 2010 everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home